Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Trip to New Zealand

If you were given a chance to have a few days trip to anywhere in the world, where will it be? Oh, how I wish it’ll be the same question for me. Well, I’d love to travel all over the world. But since I only have to choose one particular place, then it will be in New Zealand.

I am just curious as to how people in this country live their life different from other nationalities. And of course, I’m more excited on discovering the beauty of the place. However, before I start day dreaming here, I might as well find first the best hotels to stay. See, I don’t have relatives living there.

But I’m super excited to experience another great adventure in my life and that is to roam around the country all by myself. So I’ve been browsing the net to find the best of the following New Zealand Hotels Aukland Hotels, Wellington Hotels and Christchurch Hotel.

No comments: