Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Shop with Credit Cards

I am writing this not because I am asking for your sympathy. But the purpose why I shared this with you is to tell you what lies beyond credit card application. Few months ago, I applied for a credit card at HSBC. All the while I thought that it will only take me a few days to wait for their approval. But hey, right after the call which I received from one of their customer service representatives, my application was put on hold. I knew this instantly when I ask my friend to inquire about my status to her aunt who happened to work in HSBC. So there I was, wondering why my application was put on hold. My cousin-in-law informed me that someone had called over their phone, asking my residence information. Guess what? She gave their address. Well, enough for that. Before I lose my hope, Bank of America has come on its way to lighten up my day. It offers credit cards that can easily be applied for immediate approval. Until now, I’m still thinking of what credit card I will be choosing. Hope I’ll find my luck this time. You too can try your luck when you visit their site. Happy shopping to you guys!

No comments: