Monday, December 31, 2007

Debt-Free New Year

It is New Year guys so have you written your New Year’s resolution? As what people are used to here in the Philippines, they would buy anything that is round. I don’t really know the reason for doing so. But one thing that they told me is that it’s for good luck. Hmm… that sounds tempting. So yesterday I headed to the supermarket to buy some rounds- round fruits, round chocolates, and eggs. So when I got home, I also wished that may our year be a prosperous one. But I know guys that to renew one’s fate depends on the person. Many are making their own New Year’s resolution and all those that we have written on our list will only be made possible if we instill in our mind and heart that they are worth working for. Well, I would like to share to you guys that one of those that I have written on my list is to forget about debt. You have misunderstood it hehehe! What I mean when I say this is that I want to remove in my vocabulary the word, “debt”. Sure no one would want to start their year having debts to anyone. I partly believed that what you have started on January 1 will repeatedly happen all year round. Good thing, I started my year a positive one. Yes, my first day of the year is uber okay. I’m trying my best to keep it the way it is. Debt is out of the issue and I’m thankful for that. For those of you who still got a problem when it comes to facing debts. Here’s a good site for you that offers debt consolidation. You have to read them for your own sake.

No comments: