Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Car Loan

Last week, my hubby and I talked about getting a motorcycle before the year ends. We discussed the cons and pros of having one, and come up with a final decision that we’ll be getting one early next year. We agreed on that after he promised me that he’ll be using a helmet every time he rides the motorcycle. I don’t know why I always fear anything that might cause accident. So there, a motorcycle on January is next on our budget list. But in my heart I am longing for a car. How I wish, we have a budget for that. Ever since, I’m already dreaming to drive one.

I must not lose hope because I know that I’ll still find ways to have my dream car. Besides, car loans are now offered almost everywhere. So after accomplishing our dream motorcycle, I’ll ask my hubby to have some talk on getting a car. I know it will take us years before we can get one. But at least, we are already planning for our future hehehe! Using a car loan can be of great help.

If you’ve also been longing to ride on your dream car, then you might also want to hang on the auto loan blog. That is, if you are really interested to find good reads on getting your dream car.

No comments: