Monday, December 31, 2007

Holiday in Australia with my EON

I’ve been to a fantasy land the other week, and I portrayed the role of a sexy Santa witch. Well, it was just on our Dream and Fantasy themed Christmas Party. The celebration was held at Pepperland hotel and all I can say is that I had so much fun mingling with my colleagues. The spirit of Christmas was really present at that time, despite the misunderstandings we had with some of d’oh!

So much for that, and this time we are all waiting for the New Year Celebration and I’ve been busy this morning buying for something to feast on. While I was thinking of what I have missed on my shopping list, a thought came on all of a sudden. And guess what, I’m already planning for a new fun way to celebrate both Christmas and New Year in the year 2008. A trip to Australia will surely be filled of fun experience especially if I’ll go along with the whole family.

But of course, as a thrifty gal here, I want to make sure that my EON Visa Account where I am saving all of my earnings through blogging will be accessible in most ATM’s and Banks in Australia. Not just that, I also want to make sure that hotels in Australia are worth spending. Hmmm…practicality knocks on me again. Where will I be by that time? I’m not yet sure. Probably, I’ll be staying in one of these hotels:

Sydney CBD Hotels,

Whichever of these hotels I am going to stay, I’m pretty sure that my EON Visa account will go with me anytime because they are complete with great facilities for the traveler’s convenience.

No comments: