Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Our Sweet Haven

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We found our new haven yesterday. The unstoppable rain didn't stop us from taking all our stuffs. This haven I am pertaining to is our ancient house, which was built by my grandpa and interior designed by my grandma. While the original look can no longer be seen, it was transformed into a bit modern and a bit of the original. Overall, it turns out to be a haven for us. This haven was restored by my aunt (dad's younger sister) years ago when we left it for my mom's house. And now she's in dubai and no one will take care of her house. I volunteered to take care of it then, but of course I have to pay for the monthly rent. There's no such thing as FREE nowadays hehehe!

I have to restyle our bedroom base on my taste preference but overall, the house is already a haven. Bendyk can maneuver his bike wherever he like. After all, the interior is spacious enough for his playtime. He seems to be enjoying our new place than our previous rented place. The place is ideal for nature lovers. I grew up there and I can say that fresh air is incomparable to what the city shows us. A ricefield at the front, and trees that stand proud all over the place. Our neighbors are my relatives so there's nothing to worry about.

I just hope and pray that may it be a lucky haven for us...smirk!

No comments: