Monday, September 3, 2007

Money Wasted for Nonsense

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Last friday night, after office hours, the whole family moved to another house. It was actually an impulsive decision, leaving me tired and exhausted. We rented a truck to carry our stuffs, bags of clothings, appliances, bed mattress, tables and chairs, bendyk's bike, books, etc. When we arrived at our new house, we arranged all these stuffs to their right places so everything will fit inside. But no matter how fancy I am to interior designing, I can't think of best ways to make the house look good since it's too small for all of us, my mom, my 2 bros., hubby, bendyk and I. I can't even figure out what best words to use to create a real description of it. Is it a bird's cage, dog house, or a mice cave? arrrgghhh! I am not here to ridicule about that house, but I find it uncomfortable to live in.

The moment we stepped inside, we must remain seated and lie in bed, or else we'll just bump onto each other. And worse, a deserted grassy land next to the fence might be a jungle for snakes . Long ago, when my aunt were still renting on the same raw of houses, there was a snake found crippling on the floor of one of the houses. The thought made me even scared of living in that place. It may cost less than the other houses for rent, but what about the comfort it's supposed to give?


Everyday you'll hear us complaining. I don't wanna point finger on who's to blame. On our second day, I was planning of leaving that place to secure Bendyk's safety. I can't forgive myself if something unlikely happened to my 'lil prince. On the nextday, our fourth day actually, dad came and told us to leave the house. He even uttered that the place isn't safe for all of us. He knew it all along because the next house in the neighborhood was one of his projects before. He confirmed that there are really wild snakes nearby.


The next thing that happened, is of course, packed our things and separate our (hubby, bendyk and I) things. We decided not to live with my family on the same roof again. Dad found a much better house for them to live, while hubby, bendyk and I also found our haven. It'll be one of those memories we'll cherish... the tiresome packing and unpacking of our stuffs, and moving from one place to another...


Indeed, regret comes at the end. I've wasted money for nonsense again! grrr!

2 comments:

dex said...

Good luck on your new home. May it be filled with love and blessings. :-)

dex

Anonymous said...

thank you sir dex!!!