Thursday, September 27, 2007

Business vs. Busy-ness

I am not blogging for quite sometime now. And I don’t even want to force myself to blog just for the sake of updating my supposed to be daily routine. I dunno why I suddenly felt tired. It seems that I’ve had enough of this thing. My mind is now pre-occupied with money-making business. Just to remind you, business is different from busy-ness. I was totally engaged with busy-ness months ago. What keeping me busy back then were blog designs and lay-outing, custom stuffs/widgets, browsing the net for interesting write-ups and/or views, whew! All of these wasted my precious time. And it’s about time to change for the better. My busy-ness revolves now around business. I’m always willing to engage in different kinds of business as long as it’s not a monkey business. Anyhoo, blogging will always be a part of my system. But it won’t be the same again as what I used to do for a couple of months. Watch out for my business blog launching and my homecoming!!!

Yours truly,

coohrahao

1 comment:

adrian said...

how did you do the layouting of your blog? I just settle with the layout offered by Blogger. I can't make my own.