Tuesday, August 7, 2007

PPP paid me $10 for my approved post

I received an e-mail from Pay Per Post on August 2, 2007, informing me that I was already paid for the approved post I made which is worth $10...hmmm! Of course, I was really excited knowing that I had only written a 200-word article about Pay Per Post. I wasn't expecting that it'll be approved since I have done that just for the sake of trying to advertise which is far from what I'm doing here at the office (dealing with auto parts).
There are a lot of opportunites to work on, which all of them are intended mere for advertisements. It's not a tough one, though. You only have to make a 50-word article worth $5, there are some that requires more than that word count, the maximum is 300 words worth of $10 and above.
I was thinking of grabbing another opportunity from PPP, but I have to follow-up my payment first. They've sent it to my paypal account, and I had trouble with it. As soon as PPP settle this matter, I would definitely be on my way to constantly post for them.
Wish me luck, peeeps!

No comments: