Saturday, August 18, 2007

Depression...

Depression is hitting me again, what's new? There are lot of reasons, but I'd better remain silent. That's what I've been thinking all the while. And it seems to wreck my heart for I haven't even cried a lot, I did but just a drop of it and no more. It's not that I am so strong to outburst my emotions,the truth is I'm so weak that even myself can't tell as to when will this end.

I do know that whatever I'm going through is just but a spice of life. As much as I want to keep that reasoning, my heart is telling me that this is enough. I've had my dose of medicines, and yet all these pains can't get out of my nerves. All I ever wanted is happiness, true happiness...

Many would complain that their life is a blend of ups and downs. But what about me? How am I gonna call this thing? It seems that it's all downs and never getting up. I hate complaining, neither regretting. But I can't help myself not to utter those that keep on drowning me in pain...

Too much for these. I'm teary-eyed and have to compose myself for another battle...and that is battling with myself...

No comments: