Monday, January 28, 2008

Design Shirts

Yes, I am a business-minded gal here. This runs in my blood since I was a kid. No, my parents are not into it, nor my grandparents on both sides. It is just one of my passions I’ve come to love every single day. I still remember those times, I guess I was still in elementary then when I’d seen my uncle (mom’s cousin), doing something on a number of plain white T-shirts for their basketball uniform. I was so curious so I took a chance to ask him about that stuff. He told me that it’s actually a Tshirt Printing. Since then, I reminded myself that soon it’ll be one of my business lists. It happened long ago so I already forget that not until I bump onto a site that reminds me of this business idea. And yes, it’ll be on my list so soon I’ll be preparing a business plan for that. It’s a good thing that it’ll be easier for me now that I am super busy. Why? T-shirt printing is now online. Believe it or not, but you can actually Design Tshirts Online. I know, I know you are excited like me so why not grab that mouse and get going?

No comments: