Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Online Billiard

I never played billiard in my entire life. Trying on similar game, which we call here "pool", disappointed me. See, it is a bit simpler than that of the billiard, but I can't seem to do the right moves. Sigh! Although, I really want to try billiard as long as there's no one around to watch me. And now is the right time to prove to myself that somehow I am also able to find my way to Sports. Yes, you can also play snooker, and mind you, it's an online snooker. You'll also get to watch Billiard tournaments. How? You just have to download the Billiard Software, which includes a multi language game that allows everyone from everywhere to enjoy a broad range of billiard games, including 8 ball, 9 ball and snooker while meeting new people from all over the world. So have a great fun!

No comments: