Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Crock Pot Slow Cookers

Going back to those years when all I know is to play all day with games that complete each and every kid around. I was once a kid too and I know how it was to get to play with other kids. I even got a chance to play the “bahay-bahayan” (a Tagalog term for playhouse) and I had portrayed the role of a mother at that young age. And since it’s our game, we used to have stuffs that are needed at home, like a mini set of plates, forks and spoons, glasses, and of course, we also had the cooking wares. And now that I’m a fully grown up real mom, I am expected to do most of the household chores, and that includes working in the kitchen. But sad to say, I am not well-versed in cooking so I might as well start working on that weakness. And since I am now eager to learn cooking, I will need new cooking wares to help me get at ease with cooking. It’s just so timely that I found a good read about crock pot slow cookers . I really need a set of them. So I guess, I have to prepare my paypal for that hehehe!

No comments: