Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Clear Vision

I guess it’s about time that I deal with this eye problem I’ve been having for so many years already. When I get a chance, I’ll set an appointment with an ophthalmologist so he can prescribe me with the right treatment I need. It’s so painful to endure eyestrain. Even when I close my eyes, the pain seems not get off these eyes not unless I take a pain reliever capsule.

As you know, I was still in my fourth grade when I first noticed that I actually have an eye problem. I got a cloudy vision during that time and later on vomited inside the classroom. Yes, I was actually neglecting this problem since I was just a kid. Mom didn’t even know it since I don’t want her to worry much about me. But now I realized that I really have to consult an eye doctor so I will now be able to get back in my shape, and that would mean continuous work mode. Should the doctor prescribe me eyeglasses, I am going to choose the one that is stylish. It’s just so timely since I found a good read on the net that offers a Great Discovery: Zenni Optical which I considered as the Best Thing Found: Zenni Optical . And oh, you got to believe me, guys. You can grab that Zenni Optical $8 Rx Glasses in just a matter of few clicks.

No comments: