Friday, November 16, 2007

Restyle Boy's Bedroom

Arts, crafts, designs, architecture, interior designing, name them and you’ll know a few things about me. I make it a point that at least once a week, I am able to make my own craft of anything that I want. So here I am, browsing the net for stuffs which I could make use as add-on to my son’s bedroom.

So here’s what I’ve got when I browsed through Boys Bedding.

Aren’t they cool? I’m so sure that my kid will love these cool designed beddings.when he sees any of these on his mattress.

I must admit that shopping for my boy’s bedding is a tough one especially that I’m looking for something to match his bedroom style. Of course, he doesn’t want girly colorful bedding on his mattress. My boy would prefer cars, sports, cartoons, or camouflage when decorating his room. Boys Bedding just came in so timely. I found the styles that will best fit on my boy’s bedding. How about you? Have you restyled your boy’s room? Should you decide to put some touches on his room, you have to try browsing for Boys Bedding.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Some years ago… maybe 6 years even… I booked a company by the name or “Smorty” to help me with my website (visionbedding.com) search engine rankings. They did this by hiring bloggers like you, to write articles about my site.

All went well for some time… till Google decided this practice was bad, and my site got hit with a bad links penalty.

I would be most grateful if you could either remove the link from your site to
mine which appears here ( http://coohrahao.blogspot.ro/2007/11/restyle-boys-bedroom.html ) or at the very least, make it a rel=”nofollow” link which will let Google know it’s a sponsored link.

Either way, if you could let me know the outcome that would be super.

Thanks in advance
Justin Poile
VisionBedding.com